Newest Job Listings
There are job listings from all over the country at Christian and Non-Christian Facilities. There are also listings for Maternity homes and homes for disabled and special needs individuals. This is one of our newest listings.
Position Title: Houseparents
Facility Name: Mustard Seed Ranch
Facility Location: Cookeville, Tennessee
Contact Person: Tammy Hogan
Contact Phone #: 931.525.7333
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Mustard Seed Ranch is looking for a mission-minded, legally married husband and wife team to be Houseparents on our 113-acre residential campus in Cookeville, Tennessee. Houseparents live full-time on campus, guiding children in a gentle, caring way and helping the ministry in other vital ways. Houseparents are tender and patient caregivers, Christ-like role models, educational supporters, and spiritual mentors. They provide structure and teach life principles and values to help each child live to their highest potential. Houseparents work as a part of a collaborative team and help with some ministry needs that are not directly related to house parenting. Houseparents must have a personal relationship with the Lord to rely on his strength, guidance, and wisdom to provide quality care to the children in their care and promote partnership with the families of the children they serve. In addition, houseparents must enjoy and appreciate being a part of a community and the team concept. They will work collaboratively with other Mustard Seed Ranch houseparents, staff, volunteers, and partners to facilitate the program's success.
Mustard Seed Ranch houseparents’ primary duties are to:
• Provide Care and Supervision of Children
• Spiritually Develop the youth in their care
• Attend church of their choosing
• Develop youth in their social skills and personal conduct
• Provide structure and activities to include time for meals, chores, homework, play, Christian education/worship, and various off-campus activities
• Support the educational development of our youth
• Manage the household
• Keep the home well kept
• Help with campus grounds keeping and the maintenance of vehicles and equipment
• Support marketing and fundraising efforts
• Participate in fundraising activities
• Support the overall campus community
Position Title: Houseparent Couple
Facility Name: Boys Farm Inc
Facility Location: Newberry, SC
Contact Person: Michael Davis
Contact Phone #: 803.271.2380
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $50,000 per couple
Position Title: Houseparent Couple
Organization name: Boys Farm, Inc.
Location: Newberry, SC
Contact Person: Michael Davis
Contact email: email@example.com
Do you have a heart for ministry and a love for children? We have openings for married couples at our beautiful residential campus situated on 300 acres right outside the City of Newberry, which is very close to Lake Murray and Lake Greenwood, the mountains, and the beach! Newberry is a charming town with a “movie-set-like” downtown, year-round festivals & activities, and complete with the famous Newberry Opera House and Newberry College. We are centrally located between Greenville, Columbia, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach!
Fully-paid living expenses, which include rent, utilities, food, and a monthly household budget
Private, in-house quarters
Free Off-Duty Housing
Company vehicle while on-duty
401K Retirement Plan
6 days off per month plus paid vacation and sick leave (2 weeks+ per year)
Use of facilities including guest house, ball fields, gym, pastures, trails, and ponds
Free membership to YMCA, Riverbanks Zoo, & SC State Parks
Be 24 years of age or older
High School diploma or higher
Valid Driver’s License
Pass all background checks
Mature, Missionary-Minded Christians
Position Title: Cottage Parents
Facility Name: West Texas Boys Ranch
Facility Location: San Angelo, Texas
Contact Person: Wade Kirkwood
Contact Phone #: 325-949-1936
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the primary care provider, establish and maintain a healthy family environment with boys in need. Demonstrate commitment, acceptance, friendship, affection and respect for children, consistent with the mission and goals of West Texas Boys Ranch.Willing to commit to the spirit and practice of the mission and goals of WTBR as expressed through the boy care program. Stable, loving marital relationship; mature, responsible role model; desire and ability to make long-term commitment to caring for boys in need, capable of establishing and maintaining rapport and understanding relationships with both boys and adults.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and maintain a safe, healthy, structured, nurturing family environment for residents.
• Consult, plan and administer care for each boy and maintain records according to licensing standards and Ranch procedures.
• In the position of a role model, initiate teachings with the boys in care, which encourage independent thinking skills, willingness to trust, and the ability to rebound from mistakes.
• Help boys to distinguish the difference between appropriate and inappropriate thought, feelings and behaviors.
• Develop and maintain active positive relations with community resources, schools, churches and general public.
• Attending and implementing a minimum of twenty hours of training per year to meet TDFPS and WTBR standards.
• Provide essential daily living services 24 hours per day, seven days a week, including holidays.
• Develop and implement a plan of care for each boy in consultation with WTBR casework, administrative or consultative personnel.
• Assist in transportation of boys to and from appointments and events.
• Obtain individual and group counseling to help each boy adjust positively, mature, grow personally and function effectively upon leaving his WTBR home.
• Provide or obtain tutoring or redemption as appropriate for each boy as indicated by WTBR administration, caseworker, educational or consultative personnel.
• Maintain appropriate contact, involvement with each boy's school, work and extra activities, which the boys wish to become involved.
• Nurture the spiritual growth of each boy and provide for the regular participation of each boy in the church life of his family or the WTBR choice.
• Provide support to the Learning Center, Ranch Manager and Administration.
• Other tasks, essential to the operation of the WTBR, as may be assigned
Position Title: Houseparent
Facility Name: Christian Life Home
Facility Location: Raleigh, NC
Contact Person: Giles Fort
Contact Phone #: (804) 381-1227
Contact E-Mail: Giles@christianlifehome.org
Christian Life Home serves young women during and after unplanned pregnancies, providing housing, food, health care assistance, counseling, and life skills training in a Christian family environment. Services include a non-residential program, maternity home, mother/baby home, and independent living program. We also serve as a model to similar ministries providing training and consultation services. You can learn more about us at our website www.christianlifehome.org
Christian Life Home is seeking a married Christian couple to serve full time as house parents in a Christian, family style group home. It is a full time position for both husband and wife. Compensation is around 75k per year, including a salary range of 35-40K per year, plus housing, utilities, food, and HSA health insurance plan. The houseparent apartment is a two bedroom, one bathroom, plus kitchen and small living area. Position requires ability to serve others in ministry through hospitality, ability to live/work together in community, work under supervision of director, plus basic discipleship, communication, and problem solving skills. To learn more about the position call Giles Fort (804) 381-1227 or submit a resume and testimony for both husband and wife by email to email@example.com.