Newest Job Listings
There are job listings from all over the country at Christian and Non-Christian Facilities. There are also listings for Maternity homes and homes for disabled and special needs individuals. This is one of our newest listings.
Position Title: Resident Assistant
Facility Name: Martin Luther High School
Facility Location: Greendale, WI
Contact Person: Jessie Taylor
Contact Phone #: 414-296-5965
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Luther High School in the Milwaukee, WI area is seeking a Resident Assistant to live in our International Student Housing Facility on campus.
• Must be aligned and act in accordance with the LHSAGM brand, mission, vision, and core values
• Reports to Student Housing Manager
• Lives in the student housing apartment and maintains a safe and clean apartment
• Student Management
o Manages the student culture and experience in the student housing building thereby ensuring a safe, clean, respectful, and enjoyable environment
o Ensures students are held accountable to the Student Housing Agreement
o Ensures students are acting and abiding under U.S. law and in accordance with
the LHSAGM brand, mission, vision, and core values. Any deviance from this is communicated in a timely manner to the appropriate party (i.e. law enforcement, parents, school, LHSAGM, CCL, etc.) and the appropriate discipline is administered.
o Solves student-to-student problems arising with roommates, suitemates, and other student residents
o Ensures students are cleaning their room, suite, and other areas as assigned on a regular basis
o Enforces quiet hours and visitor hours
o Ensures students are behaving appropriately and respectfully during all hours of the day
o Drives or provides transportation for student activities, as needed
• Student Cultural Assimilation
o Assists Student Housing Manager in activity and event planning
o Assists students in assimilating them to U.S. culture and living in student housing through instruction, activities, and discipline
o Encourages students to participate in after-school activities, spiritual life activities & faith building opportunities, and student housing activities
o Coaches students to balance their priorities appropriately (coursework/friends- time/extra-curriculars/travel/etc.)
o Includes planning and shopping for all student meals needed outside of the school day
o Plans, prepares, and cooks lunch for students on non-school days in either the ML cafeteria or the Student Housing
o Plans, prepares, cooks, and cleans up dinner for students in the ML cafeteria
Communicates to Student Housing Manager
o All student check ins/outs of the dorm
o Maintenance, cleaning issues and concerns
o Any concerns or events arising where emergency action is needed
o Student absences or sick days
o Personal schedule of when on-campus/off-campus
o Other responsibilities as requested or required
Position Title: Professional House Parents
Facility Name: Real Life Children's Ranch
Facility Location: 7777 US-441 E, Okeechobee, FL 34974
Contact Person: Mark Mayers
Contact Phone #: (863) 634-5759
Contact E-Mail: Mark.Mayers@RLCR.org
Real Life Children’s Ranch exists to provide a Christian residential group home that cares for boys and girls who have been abused, abandoned, and/or neglected. Real Life Children’s Ranch is a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization approved by the State of Florida. The children typically range in age from five to seventeen. Our goal is to give children the best possible care in a secure family atmosphere and to guide them into fulfilling and productive futures.
Real Life Children’s Ranch is not merely a facility to house abused and abandoned children, but it is a loving, caring environment where the children learn the richness of a well-rounded life. We have six beautifully constructed homes, each housing up to six foster children, the staff and their children. Each home has a set of full time professional parents which creates the basis for a consistent level of care proven successful because it so closely emulates family life. Our homes operate as a family doing things like grocery shopping, homework, meals, attending church and community activities together.
Furthermore, Real Life Children’s Ranch is one of the few places in the state designed to care for sibling groups. At Real Life Children’s Ranch we strive to keep siblings together, therefore a large percentage of the children in our care are sibling groups. Please visit our website for more information about our story (https://rlcr.org/home)
We are currently looking for House Parents for our on campus, family style foster homes. The right couple will identify with our core values of Advocacy, Family, Spiritual Development, Education, Mutual Respect, Dignity, Compassion, and Responsibility. With our mission and these values in mind, the role will primarily provide:
A Positive Role Model for all our children
Care and Supervision for residents in the assigned home
Responsibilities of a Parent to include the provision of Material, Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, and Disciplinary Needs
Meal Preparation, Menu Documentation, and Grocery Pick Up
Transportation for children in care to all appropriate facilities, to include medical/health & welfare appointments
Administration & Documentation of Medications
Ability to follow schedules and participate in related planning
Minimum Qualifications Include:
High School Diploma or GED
1-2 years of experience/education in a similar position
Valid Driver’s License w/excellent driving record
All applicants must be able to pass a background check per TX DFP
Position Title: Residential Child Care Specialist (RCCS)
Facility Name: Florida United Methodist Children's Home and Madison Youth Ranch
Facility Location: 51 Children's Way, Enterprise, Florida 32725 and Madison Youth Ranch, 1647 NE Captain Buie Road, Pinetta, FL
Contact Phone #: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for meaningful work that helps build a healthy future for children and youth? Are you a compassionate person who enjoys helping children and youth in crisis?
Since opening our doors in 1908, the Florida United Methodist Children's Home (FUMCH) has served children and families' diverse needs by focusing on providing a nurturing environment to meet each child's emotional, physical and spiritual needs.
We're looking for enthusiastic heroes to join our fantastic team!
WHY JOIN US?
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Culture of caring for staff and children
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Premium Employee Benefits Package, including one week vacation
- 403B Retirement with up to 5% match
- Company provided life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Work on a 120 acre campus, lined with oak trees, on the banks of Lake Monroe in Enterprise, Florida or on a 200 acre campus at our Madison Youth Ranch located in Pinetta, Florida (just minutes from Georgia).
- Salary is $35,568 annually per employee. (working only 26 weeks a year)
- Work schedule is 7 days on / 7 days off
We are currently recruiting single Residential Child Care Specialists, who are strongly committed to making a significant contribution to the children and youth we serve. The primary role of the Residential Child Care Specialist (RCCS) is to provide direct care support to children/youth in our programs. The Residential Child Care Specialist ensures day-to-day supervision of youth is consistent with the Florida United Methodist Children’s Home policies and procedures and as an RCCS, you will monitor all aspects of daily cottage life and be the primary person(s) caring for the child/youth during his/her stay at FUMCH. Your work schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off, and you will live in a comfortable cottage with the children in a family setting while on shift. Your meals are provided while you are on shift in the cottage.
- Demonstrate an understanding of trauma informed practices through the promotion of safety, consistent care, supervision and support to residents.
- Ensure consistent implementation of each resident’s individual service plan through participation in the development of unit activities, life skill exercises and recreation activities as well as through identifying opportunities for acculturation and spiritual life awareness.
- Encourage and support each resident in the pursuit of educational growth, acculturation activities and life skills development Plan and provide for the safe transportation of youth to various activities that may include, court/legal appointments, meals out, medical appointments, etc.
- Maintain the order, safety, cleanliness of the facility, housekeeping and adequate supervision of residents at all times including cleaning tasks including sweep/mop/vacuum floors, dusting, laundry, wipe down surface areas, window cleaning, cleaning of bathrooms, youth bedrooms, collecting and taking our trash, and cleaning company vehicles.
- Provide for the nutritional needs of the youth including the preparation meals according to approved dietary menu.
- Provide for the health and clothing needs of each youth in the cottage. This includes distribution of medications and proper documentation of medication.
- Ability to work with youth whose behaviors can reflect that of trauma related experiences
- Must have strong communication skills including accurate and detailed writing abilities for case notes
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers
- Ability to set appropriate limits and boundaries
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential issues
- Must have the energy and flexibility to meet the changing needs of children/youth
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and make sound decisions
- Ability to handle emergencies and follow appropriate protocols
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients and effectively engage clients from diverse cultures
- Must have sensitivity to the service population
- High school diploma or GED required / degree preferred
- Minimum age for this position is 21 years old
- Minimum of one year experience working with children, either in work or volunteer
- Clean driving record
- Be able to pass an extensive background screening process
HEROES WORK HERE!
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Florida United Methodist Children's Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information or sexual orientation/gender identity, place of national origin and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions.
Position Title: Residential Manager
Facility Name: Jim Riley Outreach
Facility Location: Plano, Texas
Contact Person: Hope Broomham
Contact Phone #: 972-358-4732
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Salary: The compensation package for this position is $45,000. This includes health insurance and housing. Deducting the expenses, take home pay will be $30,000. The position will include three weeks paid vacation per year, as well as gas reimbursement.
The Residential Manager position is a live-in multifaceted leadership position which requires skills in several different areas. The residential manager works in collaboration with the director of programs to foster a family-like environment and to ensure rules and policies are being followed. This person must be a team player and flexible as daily tasks vary each day. The residential manager serves as a positive role model to residents and provides critical support to them as they work the program. We are looking with someone who shows initiative and drive to build the program. Due to nature of position (serving in a male residential home), we are accepting only male applicants. See link for further information about responsibilities.
Position Title: House Parents
Facility Name: Evans Home for Children
Facility Location: Winchester, VA
Contact Person: LaMishia Allen
Contact Phone #: 540-662-8520
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $33,000 per person per year
House Parents Needed:
Well established, state licensed (not religiously affiliated) group home in the Northern Shenandoah Valley looking for a dynamic couple for a full-time position on our team. The right couple would be mature, responsible, high-energy and prepared to love and care for abused/neglected/homeless children, ages 5-18 yrs old.
You must be able to work in a team-oriented environment as well as possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be able to manage the varied schedules of our young people as well as provide loving, consistent parenting, daily supervision and discipline. Must have the ability and attitude to work with and respond to the needs of a culturally diverse population.
Annual salary is $33,000 per person, per year with medical, dental, and a retirement plan. House parents get 7 days of paid vacation per year as well as generous compensation for holiday’s that fall on their shifts.
House parents work rotating shifts of 7 days on/7 days off. Private In-House apartment, meals and utilities are provided for the 7 days House parents are on-duty. House Parents are responsible for their own living accommodations for the 7 days you they are off-duty.
House parents must be at least 21 years of age and in possession of a valid driver’s license. You must be able to pass drug testing and criminal background checks. You must have a High School Diploma OR have a General Education Development Certificate (G.E.D.) and have six months of experience working with children. CPR & First Aid certification required.
Additional education in the areas of child development, human services, trauma-informed care a plus.
Please email your letter of interest & your resume to LaMishia.Allen@evanshome.org
Position Title: Youth Development Specialist (Live In & Non Live In)
Facility Name: Rawhide Youth Services
Facility Location: New London, WI
Contact Person: Kassie Woodliff
Contact Phone #: (920) 851-6895
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Work at Rawhide and make a difference every day.
We are looking for passionate, caring and hardworking individuals who feel a calling to help Rawhide transform the lives of at-risk youth. At Rawhide, you will find opportunities for personal and professional career development, a great benefit package, and the fulfillment of knowing the impact that your efforts will have on the lives of youth.
The Youth Development Specialist provides direct-care support in the daily functions and objectives of the Living Unit. Under the direction of the Living Unit Supervisor, the Youth Development Specialist will work with a team to create, implement and sustain a therapeutic culture that recognizes and values progress toward the treatment goals of our youth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides care and therapeutic treatment of Rawhide youth within the residential programs
- Works in conjunction with all teams involved in the development and implementation of individual treatment plans
- Assists with day-to-day residential operations and processes including medication administration
- Completes accurate documentation to remain in compliance with licensing requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; but must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet one of the following qualifications
- Have an associates or bachelor’s degree with a focus on child and youth care work or in a social or behavioral science field
- Have at least 1 year of successful experience working in a recognized child welfare setting for the type of population served by Rawhide
- Be certified as a child and youth care worker under the standards of the national organization of child and youth care workers association or other department-recognized certifying authority
- Completion of Rawhide’s supervised traineeship program
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Exercises critical thinking, judgment and discernment
- Ability to identify and respond to crisis situations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Physically able to meet the demands of the position, including providing therapeutic physical restraints
- Valid driver’s license with insurable driving record
Rawhide would not be able to service it's incredible mission without healthy employees! Which is why we in addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and competitive 401(k), we offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Onsite Nurse
- Meals while on duty
- Onsite Café and Coffee Shop
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nature Trails/Waterfront Access on 700+ acres
- Onsite Gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Development Program
To learn more about our Rawhide family and benefits check out the following links!
It is the policy of Rawhide Youth Services, Inc. to comply with the equal opportunity policy and
standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health
Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal
statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.