Newest Job Listings
There are job listings from all over the country at Christian and Non-Christian Facilities. There are also listings for Maternity homes and homes for disabled and special needs individuals. This is one of our newest listings.
Position Title: Houseparent
Facility Name: Turbeville Children’s Home
Facility Location: Turbeville, SC
Contact Person: Pam Moore
Contact Phone #: 757.971.8336
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Salary: Starts at $22,500 and goes up based on experience
Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of youth?
We are a Christian Children's home, currently looking for a Male, Female or Couples with a like-minded passion to serve youth; to work with teenage Males & Females. The ideal candidate is able to be nurturing, non-judgmental, calm, highly organized, and capable of utilizing a loving, caring approach to provide boundaries and structure to children.**To be considered for this position, Houseparent applicants must submit a resume'. Please call 843-659-2880 to obtain an application.
* Full-time opportunity working 24/7 with the girls for one week at a time.
* The schedule is one week on and one week off (Monday to Monday)
* Responsibilities include teaching the children life skills, character building skills, home living structure, transportation to appointments, medication administration, etc.
* Salary is based on experience.
* Full benefit package offered including medical and dental plans, and 403(b) retirement plan.
* Majority of the health care premium paid by the company
* High energy is recommended and the ability to adapt to changes in daily routines.
* Must be team oriented.
* 21 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver’s license with a 3 year good driving record
* Medical screening including a Tb test
* Pass required South Carolina DSS background checks including fingerprinting and drug test.
* Understand basic computer knowledge to complete required reports & communicate via emails
Job Type: Full-time
We have implemented Covid-19 safety protocols in our facilities including taking temps, sanitizing common surfaces, wearing masks as needed, etc. The youth are kept from public interaction, at this time, with few exceptions, for their safety.
Position Title: Houseparents
Facility Name: Albuquerque Christian Children's Home
Facility Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contact Person: Sharon Roberson
Contact Phone #: 505.898.5520
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a married couple who love children, model their faith, and want to serve fulltime in our ministry as Houseparents. Interested couples will send a cover letter and their resume to Sharon Roberson at email@example.com