Newest Job Listings
There are job listings from all over the country at Christian and Non-Christian Facilities. There are also listings for Maternity homes and homes for disabled and special needs individuals. This is one of our newest listings.
Position Title: House Parent Couple
Facility Name: All the King's Horses Children's Ranch
Facility Location: Benson, Arizona
Contact Person: Kathy Stevens
Contact Phone #: 520-686-0001
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the King’s Horses Children’s Ranch is seeking couples who love children and feel called to a life serving Arizona’s children in need.
The Children’s Ranch is a non-profit ministry located on 90 acres in rural southeastern Arizona. Our family model group homes are closely situated on the property to allow all to work together in a team atmosphere to provide a safe, loving environment built on a Biblical foundation. We have been providing care to children ages 0-17 since 2011. Our license is for ages 0-17 and can include teen parents.
• Must be able to obtain level one finger print clearance
• Minimum of HS Diploma or GED
• Have a valid driver’s license and meet the driving record qualifications set by the state of Arizona
• Stable marriage
• Organized, able to juggle schedules
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Hearts for children
• Capable of using a loving approach to provide boundaries for children who have none
• Positive Role Models
• Good health and stamina
• Must be 18 or older
• Able to provide spiritual guidance to troubled youth
• Ability to work within a team approach and possess conflict management skills
• Experience with troubled youth preferred.
• A calling by God to this work MANDATORY.
• Provide a stable, caring home atmosphere built upon Biblical principles while working with a team to provide for the child's educational, medical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
• Help the “Ranch family” meet the regulations set forth by the state to protect the children in our care
• Participate in weekly church service with the children
THIS IS A SALARIED POSITION
• Family/team environment
• Fully paid living expenses - rent, utilities, & household budget (full-time only)
• Staff vehicles for transportation of children or mileage reimbursement
• Each family decides at which local Christian church to worship
• Each home has a maximum of 6 children
• The opportunity to demonstrate the love of Jesus to children who may not have experienced love
Position Title: House Parent to Teen Moms
Facility Name: Lighthouse for Teen Moms
Facility Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Contact Person: Helen Brinkman
Contact Phone #: 616 862 9405
Contact E-Mail: Info@LighthouseforTeenMoms.org
Salary: Free housing, utilities, vehicle, gas and $1500/month
Teaching teen moms victorious living through Jesus Christ through devotions, taking them to Church, teaching basic house skills, help with transportation.
Position Title: Houseparent
Facility Name: Sunnybrook
Facility Location: Ridgeland, MS
Contact Person: Myrle Grate
Contact Phone #: 205-218-5347
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Salary: Competitive salary and generous benefits, relocation assistance available, and signing bonus.
Sunnybrook is seeking full time live in, Gospel centered, Houseparent(s), preferably married. The Houseparent’s primary responsibility is to teach, care for, and lead the older youth in their house. All of our houses are located on our gated campus in Ridgeland, MS. Because our houseparents have some of the greatest influence on our residents, we provide them with support, respite, off time, training, and community so that they may pour themselves into the lives of our youth. The position is full time, requiring residency in the house, and includes a generous salary and benefits package. In order to ensure personal engagement and adequate support for our parents each home has a maximum of only 6 residents.
1. Expectations within the home
• Model and assist residents as they learn independent living skill
• In cooperation with residents, ensure the cleanliness and order of the home
• Creating a structured environment while also allowing moderate flexibility on a day-to-day basis
2. Engagement with the residents
• Assisting, modeling and teaching Residents healthy habits, productive life skills and every day soft skills that promote positive relationship outcomes
• Reinforcing program philosophies within the house with regards to work, problem-solving and serving others
• Promoting Residents’ educational growth
3. Promoting residents’ spiritual and personal development
4. Support Sunnybrook’s overall team effort