Newest Job Listings
There are job listings from all over the country at Christian and Non-Christian Facilities. There are also listings for Maternity homes and homes for disabled and special needs individuals. This is one of our newest listings.
Position Title: House Parents
Facility Name: El Ranchito de los Ninos
Facility Location: Los Lunas, NM
Contact Person: Amy Kindrick
Contact Phone #: 505.565.4470
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Salary: $30,000 per year per person
El Ranchito de los Niños is located in the beautiful high desert country of central New Mexico, yet only 25 miles south of Albuquerque
The mission of El Ranchito de los Niños is to keep siblings together and families connected when it is no longer possible for them to live together. Set on a small farm, animals are integrated into our program. We work to achieve three goals for each child: That there is a God who created and loves them, that they have worth, and to give them the gift of the most powerful education possible.
While El Ranchito de los Niños is licensed for 16 children from 0 to 18 years, our focus is on children under 13 years. The average length of stay is 4 years. We maintain a staff to child ratio of 6 to 1. Duties include all aspects of raising children in an engaged, loving, caring manner. These duties include meal preparation, transporting to activities in agency vehicles, maintaining a home and general care of indoor and outdoor animals--all with the help of the children. Training is provided.
We hope to receive applications from singles or married couples. Applicants must possess a desire to make a difference in the lives of children that is strong enough to carry them through the issues surrounding children who have experienced abuse and neglect. The provided housing makes it impossible to offer the position to couples with children. Training is provided.
Salary: $30,000.00/person plus room and board, medical/dental insurance, and paid vacation. Must be able to pass driving and criminal background check, and drug screen. Our website is www.elranchitonm.org. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Campus Foster Parents
Facility Name: Arkansas Baptist Ranch
Facility Location: Harrison, Ark.
Contact Person: Brandy Urioste
Contact Phone #: (870) 741-5784
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Located in the Ozark mountains and offering more than 400 acres of stunning views and a true ranch life experience, the Arkansas Baptist Ranch is a peaceful setting where foster parents are provided housing and support that promotes the successful care of children. In the home, parents are given the autonomy and flexibility to create a schedule and structure that works best for the unique needs of their family. In addition to the housing, utilities, and board stipend provided, foster parents have the opportunity to contribute to campus life with an on-campus job or advance their careers through jobs in the community. Campus foster parents typically care for four to five foster children with a priority of keeping brothers and sisters together. We are looking for a couple who shares our vision to impact children with the Gospel through the genuine experience of family and the Christian community.
For additional information, go to https://arkansasfamilies.org/employment or contact Brandy Urioste, Ranch Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (870) 741-5784.
Position Title: Direct Care Staff
Facility Name: Texas Pythian Home, Inc.
Facility Location: 1825 East Bankhead Dr., Weatherford, TX 76086
Contact Person: Lisa Watson
Contact Phone #: 817-594-4465
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Texas Pythian Home, Inc., a Christian based residential child care program in Texas with a rich history of over 100 years of serving children from families in need has an opening for a full-time, live-in, married couple. The position entails taking children to appointments, administering medication, and paperwork involved with taking care of children. The Direct Care Staff are involved in the physical, spiritual, emotional and educational development of children ranging in age from 3-17. Applicants must be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license, a high school diploma or GED and experience working with children. Good work ethic, attention to details, the ability to work in a team setting and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Benefits include housing, medical, dental and life insurance, a retirement plan and paid vacation. Due to the limited space in our staff living quarters, we are unable to accommodate families with more than 2 (same sex) childern.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of children, please contact Lisa Watson, Administrator, at 817-594-4465. Requires a face to face interview at our location. Visit our website at www. pythianhome.org.
Position Title: Houseparent
Facility Name: Church of God Children's Home
Facility Location: 3485 Orphanage Circle Concord, NC 28027
Contact Person: Dale Cannon
Contact Phone #: 704-788-1164
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $24,000 per year
Specific Duties of the Houseparent:
A. For the Child
• Provide a safe and comfortable environment for child to live in, with a separate bed and place for his/her possessions.
• Provide the child’s basic physical and emotional needs.
• Provide for school attendance, monitor progress, note special needs and accomplishments and attend parent/teacher conferences and planning meetings.
• Provide appropriate clothing for child.
• Provide recreational, spiritual, and enrichment activities that will promote the healthy development of the child.
• Help maintain his/her cultural identity and ethnic background.
• Maintain a Lifebook for the child of his/her time in care, developmental milestones, photographs, report cards.
• Provide transportation to and from medical and dental appointments, parent visitations, counseling sessions, and any other transportation needs.
• Attend medical and dental needs, providing routine medical and dental care as required by the Division of Social Services; monitor and administer any and all medications as prescribed.
• Help child through the separation, grieving, and adjustment process that accompanies removal from their birth family including participation in child’s counseling program.
• Provide consistent and realistic discipline and guidance that is age-appropriate and does not involve corporal punishment.
• Seek support from Case Manager on any unusual or difficult behaviors.
B. For the Agency
• Notify the Case Manager of any major concerns that would warrant a critical incident report.
• Keep the COGCH informed of problems and progress of children in care including results of doctor visits, reactions to visitations with birth family.
• Complete Pre-service training program before direct care work
• Be available for meetings with agency workers.
• Receive permission from agency prior to transporting child out of state.
• Obtain at least 24 hours of annual agency approved resource parent training.
• Participate in case review when requested and make court appearances when required.
• Cooperate with agency workers to implement plan for family reunification or permanent placement.
• Comply with DSS and agency policies and procedures as outlined.
C. Support and Supervision
• The Houseparent works in cooperation with the child’s Case Manager and will receive support from them in relation to the specific child for which the worker is responsible.
• The Houseparent reports directly to the Houseparent Supervisor as it relates to the
Position Title: Cottage Parent
Facility Name: West Texas Boys Ranch
Facility Location: San Angelo, Texas
Contact Person: Wade Kirkwood
Contact Phone #: 325-949-1936
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
JOB SUMMARY- As a married couple and a primary care provider, establish and maintain a healthy family environment with boys in need. Demonstrate commitment, acceptance, friendship, affection and respect for children, consistent with the mission and goals of West Texas Boys Ranch. Willing to commit to the spirit and practice of the mission and goals of WTBR as expressed through the boy care program. Stable, loving marital relationship; mature, responsible role model; desire and ability to make long-term commitment to caring for boys in need, capable of establishing and maintaining rapport and understanding relationships with both boys and adults.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and maintain a safe, healthy, structured, nurturing family environment for residents.
• Consult, plan and administer care for each boy and maintain records according to licensing standards and Ranch procedures.
• In the position of a role model, initiate teachings with the boys in care, which encourage independent thinking skills, willingness to trust, and the ability to rebound from mistakes.
• Help boys to distinguish the difference between appropriate and inappropriate thought, feelings and behaviors.
• Develop and maintain active positive relations with community resources, schools, churches and general public.
• Provide essential daily living services 24 hours per day, seven days a week, including holidays.
• Assist in transportation of boys to and from appointments and events.
• Provide or obtain tutoring or redemption as appropriate for each boy as indicated by WTBR administration, caseworker, educational or consultative personnel.
• Maintain appropriate contact, involvement with each boy’s school, work and extra activities, which the boys wish to become involved.
• Nurture the spiritual growth of each boy and provide for the regular participation of each boy in the church life of his family or the WTBR choice.
• Provide support to the Learning Center, Ranch Manager and Administration.
• Other tasks, essential to the operation of the WTBR, as may be assigned
• Management of cottage:
• Maintain financial records and turn in weekly cottage report
• Maintain communication logs on each boy in order to maintain communication with cottage parent staff, casework staff and therapist.
• Maintain a clothing inventory for each boy.
WORKING CONDITIONS-Requires ten days on. five days off Schedule
Job Type: Full-time