Newest Job Listings
There are job listings from all over the country at Christian and Non-Christian Facilities. There are also listings for Maternity homes and homes for disabled and special needs individuals. This is one of our newest listings.
Position Title: Houseparent
Facility Name: Sunridge Ranch
Facility Location: Ellensburg, Washington
Contact Person: Joe Spezialy
Contact Phone #: (206) 920-5710
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Salary: Starting $67,500 per couple
Sunridge Ranch is seeking responsible caring married couples to job share, 7 days on and 7 days off, for four men who reside in this home. The residents in the home have lived in the home for over 11 years and enjoy the peacefulness associated with this rural lifestyle. Sunridge Ranch is located just outside the quaint college town of Ellensburg two hours east from Seattle.The ranch home is specifically designed to promote independent living for four men with developmental disabilities and utilizes various smart-home technologies designed to support this population.
The care philosophy of Sunridge encourages positive reinforcement with respect to each Resident. Our House Parents are responsible for overseeing the Residents’ established daily routines and caring for the home. We strive to integrate all the typical daily opportunities experienced by individuals into a unifying whole, so that these men’s lives are truly as rich and fulfilling as possible. The Ranch is constructed on an elevated 20 acre parcel and features expansive living spaces.
- House Parents operate on a “7 days on duty and 7 days off duty” rotation.
- During their 7 days on duty, the House Parents will reside in the master suite in the main house. The main bedroom is“flipped”like a hotel room between rotating couples.
- Two Independent living suites are located in another building on site. Each of the rotating couples can each occupy one of these residences free of charge, including laundry/utilities/internet, during their off-duty time.
Position Compensation starting at:
- Hourly starting wage equivalent to approximately $67,500 per year, per couple, tax-exempt, based on full residency.
- Regular wage increases based on hours worked along with a comprehensive benefit package including high-quality health insurance, PTO, etc.
- Housing, utilities, and food are provided as well as a house SUV to drive when on-duty.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; experience working with developmentally disabled individuals preferred, but not required. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must meet the training and certification requirements necessary to become a Washington State Individual Care Provider (IP).
- A position at Sunridge Ranch will be contingent upon this certification and the results of a WA state background check.
- Caregivers need to be physically and mentally capable of implementing each Residents’ care plan which can include daily medications, personal hygiene care, behavioral support, meal planning and cooking, housework, light yard maintenance, etc.
Position Title: House Parents
Facility Name: Evans Home for Children
Facility Location: Winchester, VA
Contact Person: LaMishia Allen
Contact Phone #: 540-662-8520
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $33,000 per person per year
House Parents Needed:
Well established, state licensed (not religiously affiliated) group home in the Northern Shenandoah Valley looking for a dynamic couple for a full-time position on our team. The right couple would be mature, responsible, high-energy and prepared to love and care for abused/neglected/homeless children, ages 5-18 yrs old.
You must be able to work in a team-oriented environment as well as possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be able to manage the varied schedules of our young people as well as provide loving, consistent parenting, daily supervision and discipline. Must have the ability and attitude to work with and respond to the needs of a culturally diverse population.
Annual salary is $33,000 per person, per year with medical, dental, and a retirement plan. House parents get 7 days of paid vacation per year as well as generous compensation for holiday’s that fall on their shifts.
House parents work rotating shifts of 7 days on/7 days off. Private In-House apartment, meals and utilities are provided for the 7 days House parents are on-duty. House Parents are responsible for their own living accommodations for the 7 days you they are off-duty.
House parents must be at least 21 years of age and in possession of a valid driver’s license. You must be able to pass drug testing and criminal background checks. You must have a High School Diploma OR have a General Education Development Certificate (G.E.D.) and have six months of experience working with children. CPR & First Aid certification required.
Additional education in the areas of child development, human services, trauma-informed care a plus.
Please email your letter of interest & your resume to LaMishia.Allen@evanshome.org